Web service references are stored in the Web Service Reference Repository.
To access the Web Service References Repository:
- On the Workspace home page, click Application Builder.
- Select an application.
- Click Shared Components.
The Shared Components page appears.
- Under Logic, click Web Service References.
The Web Service Reference page appears.
A Search bar at the top of the page. Available controls include:
- Search columns icon - Resembles a magnifying glass. Click this icon to narrow your search. To search all columns, select All Columns.
- Text area - Enter case insensitive search criteria (wildcard characters are implied) and then click Go.
- Go button - Executes a search or applies a filter.
- View. Use this control to toggle between icon and report views. To change the view, click these icons:
- Icons (the default) displays each Web service reference as a large icon. To edit a Web service reference, click the appropriate icon.
- Report displays each Web service reference as a line in a report.
- Actions menu - Displays the Actions menu. Use this menu to customize the report view.
- Click the View Report icon.
- In report view you can:
- Edit a reference by clicking the reference name.
- Test a reference by clicking the Run icon.
- View details about a reference by clicking the View icon. Note that this option is not available for manually created or REST Web service references.